(1) The main entrance to the Chan Centre is from the lower courtyard on the north side of Crescent Road at the south end of the building. To reach this entrance take the stairs from Crescent Road or North West Marine Drive or take the elevator from Flag Pole Plaza (at Crescent Road and Main Mall) or the Rose Garden Parkade to level 5. This entrance is level and accessible and has a power door. The main entrance leads to the Chan Shun Concert Hall and the Main Lobby of the Centre.
(2) The second entrance to the Chan Centre is from the north side of Crescent Road. This entrance is level and accessible and has a manual door. The secondary entrance leads to the Royal Bank Cinema.
(3) The third entrance is on the north side of Crescent Road. This entrance is level and accessible and has a manual door. The third entrance leads to the Chan Centre Administration Office.
(4) The fourth entrance is located at the back loading area on the west side of East Mall. This entrance is reached by a ramp and is accessible with a manual door.
Other Accessibility Features
- External Accessible Ramp
- Internal Accessible Ramp
- Accessible Elevator Available
- Accessible Washroom Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- Rose Garden Parkade
THERE ARE TWO SPOTS IN THE SOUTH EAST CORNER OF LEVEL 5 AND 10 SPOTS ALONG THE EAST WALL OF LEVEL 3.
The elevator in the Rose Garden Parkade can be used to travel to the plaza outside the main entrance. Take the elevator from Flag Pole Plaza or the various levels of Rose Garden Parkade to level 5. Pedestrians coming from North West Marine Drive can also enter into Rose Garden Parkade at street level and then use the elevator.
None. This building is fully accessible.