University Services Building
2329 West Mall
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- AVP - Human Resources [D] [W]
- Building Operations [D] [W]
- Building Operations Human Resources & Administration [D] [W]
- Campus Mail [D] [W]
- Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology [D] [W]
- Child Care Services [D] [W]
- Finance - Building Operation [D] [W]
- Financial Services [D] [W]
- Health and Safety - Building Operations [D] [W]
- Infrastructure Planning [D] [W]
- Managing Director Building Operations [D] [W]
- Project Services [D] [W]
- UBC Information Technology [D] [W]
Some areas are closed to the public.
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
- mechanic shops for vehicles
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1992
The University Services Building was completed in 1992 and houses the Centre for Continuing Studies, Campus Mail, Media Services, and Plant Operations, the UBC maintenance staff.