(1) The main entrance to the MacLeod Building is located on the west side of the building on Main Mall. This entrance is inaccessible due to stairs and has a manual door.
(2) The second entrance is located on the East side of the building on Engineering Lane. This entrance includes a ramp and is level and accessible with a power door.
(3) The third entrance is located at the north east corner of the building next to the Civil and Mechanical Engineering Building. This entrance is inaccessible due to stairs and has a manual door.
(4) The fourth entrance is located on the south side of the building near the ICICS building. This entrance is accessible with a power door.
Other Accessibility Features
- Accessible Elevator Available
- Accessible Washroom Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- B4 Lot
Persons requiring an accessible entrance should use the path in between MacLeod and CICSR or Engineering Lane to reach the accessible entrances. The MacLeod building can also be reached by travelling through the Fred Kaiser Building on all levels.
None. This building is fully accessible.