Henry Angus Building
2053 Main Mall
Short Form (SIS) Name: ANGU
- Henry Angus Building Addition
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- Campus Security [D] [W]
- Dean, Sauder School of Business [D] [W]
- Food Services [D] [W]
- General Classroom Facilities [D] [W]
- Sauder School - Real Estate Devision [D] [W]
- Sauder School of Business [D] [W]
- UBC Bookstore [D] [W]
- UBC Information Technology [D] [W]
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
- E.D. Macfee Conference Centre
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1965
The Henry Angus Building was built in 1965 with an addition in 1976. It was the first 'skyscraper' on campus and originally housed the Faculty of Commerce and all of the Social Sciences. It was named after Henry Forbes Angus and its executive conference centre was named after the former Dean of Commerce, Earle D. MacPhee.