(1) The main entrance to the Aquatic Centre is located on the west side of the building. This entrance is level and accessible and has a manual door. The entrance leads into the main lobby of the building.
(2) The second entrance is located on the south side of the building on the upper patio overlooking Empire Pool. This entrance is not accessible due to stairs and has a manual door. The entrance leads into the upper level viewing area of the Aquatic Centre.
(3) The third entrance is located on the east side of the building on the upper patio near War Memorial Gym. This entrance is inaccessible due to stairs and has a manual door. The entrance leads to the upper viewing area of the Aquatic Centre.
Other Accessibility Features
- External Accessible Ramp
- Accessible Elevator Available
- Accessible Lift Available
- Accessible Washroom Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- War Memorial Gym Lot
The easiest access to the main entrance from University Boulevard is the slightly sloped path next to the fence around Empire Pool. Persons travelling to the building from the north should take the pathway from the upper plaza at the south side of the Student Union Building.
The upper floors of this building are inaccessible due to stairs