David Lam Management Research Centre
2033 Main Mall
Short Form (SIS) Name: DLAM
- Henry Angus Building
- David Lam Learning Centre
- David Lam Management Research Centre
- White Spot Restaurant in David Lam Management Research Centre
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- Library [D] [W]
- Sauder School of Business [D] [W]
- Transportation Studies [D] [W]
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
- Edgar Kaiser Forum, The Canaccord Capital Corporation and Peter M. Brown Conference Room
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1992
The David Lam Management Research Centre was added to the Henry Angus Building in 1992. It is named for David Lam, the former Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia who donated funds to the project.