Frederic Lasserre Building
6333 Memorial Road
Short Form (SIS) Name: LASR
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- Art History, Visual Art & Theory [D] [W]
- Building Operations [D] [W]
- General Classroom Facilities [D] [W]
- School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture [D] [W]
- School of Community and Regional Planning [D] [W]
- School of Music [D] [W]
- Theatre and Film [D] [W]
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
- School Of Architecture Materials Library, Department of Art History Visual Arts and Theory Slide Collection
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1962
The Frederic Lassere Building was opened in 1962 and was named after Frederic Lassere, the first Director of the UBC School of Architecture.