(1) The main entrance to the Jack Bell Building for the School of Social Work is located at the south west corner of the building near the intersection of University Boulevard and West Mall. This entrance includes a ramp and is level and accessible with a power door. The entrance leads into the main lobby of the building.
(2) The second entrance is located on the west side of the building on West Mall. This entrance is inaccessible due to stairs and has a manual door. This entrance leads into the Pacific Spirit Family Clinic only.
(3) The third entrance is located on the north end of the building in the Old Fire Hall parking lot. This entrance is level and accessible and has a manual door.
Other Accessibility Features
- External Accessible Ramp
- Accessible Elevator Available
- Accessible Washroom Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- West Parkade
THERE ARE 2 ACCESSIBLE SPOTS ON LEVEL 4 IN THE SOUTH EAST CORNER BY THE SOUTH WALK WAY TO WEST MALL AND 2 ACCESSIBLE SPOTS ON LEVEL 4 IN THE NORTH EAST CORNER BY THE NORTH WALKWAY TO WEST MALL.
None. This building is fully accessible.
There are stairs on University Boulevard to the east of the building. These can be avoided by using the curb cuts and travelling on the road for a few meters.