(1) The main entrance to the Instructional Resource Centre is on the north side of the building in the Health Sciences Courtyard. This entrance is inaccessible due to a pyramid staircase.
(2) Another main entrance is located on the north side of the building towards the northeast corner. This entrance is level and accessible and has a power door.
(3) The third entrance to the building is on the south side in a service lane that runs between the UBC Hospital and the Instructional Resource Centre. This entrance is level and accessible and has a power door.
(4) The fourth entrance is on the east side of the building in a treed area beside the opposite the MacDonald Building. This entrance is level and accessible and has heavy manual doors.
Other Accessibility Features
- TTY Accessible Phone
- External Accessible Ramp
- Internal Accessible Ramp
- Accessible Elevator Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- Hospital Lot
Persons wishing to use the Woodward Biomedical Library must use the entrances to the Instructional Resource Centre.
None. This building is fully accessible.