(1) The main entrance to the Mathematics Building is located on the east side of the building behind Koerner Library. This entrance is inaccessible due to stairs and has a manual door.
(2) The second entrance is located on the west side of Mathematics Road across from the Geography Building. This entrance includes a ramp and is level and accessible with a power door. This entrance leads to the lower entrance to the main entrance hall and the enclosed lift to the main hallway.
(3) The third entrance is located on the north side of the building in a service lane that runs between Old Administration Building and the Mathematics Building. This entrance is not accessible due to stairs and has a manual door.
(4) the fourth entrance is located on the south side of the building facing the Mathematics Annex. This entrance is inaccessible due to stairs and has a manual door.
Other Accessibility Features
- External Accessible Ramp
- Accessible Lift Available
- Accessible Washroom Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- Old Administration Building Lot
There is a long ramp on the west side of the building to the accessible entrance two.
The upper floors of this building are inaccessible due to stairs