(1) The main entrance to the Leonard S. Klinck Building is located on the north side of the building on Agricultural Road. The entrance leads into the main lobby of the building.
(2) The second entrance is located on the west side of the building in the loading area next to West Mall. This entrance is level and accessible and has a power door. This is a second accessible entrance to the building and leads into the lower floor, as well as to the elevator.
(3) The third entrance is located on the south side of the building next to the Power House. This entrance includes a ramp and is level and accessible with a manual door. The entrance leads into a back hallway and gives level access to rooms 201 and 203 only.
(4) The fourth entrance is located on the east side of the building on Sauder Lane behind the David Lam Building. This entrance includes a ramp and is level and accessible with a manual door. This entrance gives level access to room 121 only. The fifth entrance is inaccessible due to stairs.
Other Accessibility Features
- Accessible Elevator Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- Fraser River Parkade
THERE ARE 2 ACCESSIBLE SPOTS ON LEVEL 8 NEXT TO THE CONNECTOR BRIDGE TO WEST MALL.
To access entrances 3, 4, and 5, use the path from Sauder Lane.