(1) The main entrance to the Anthropology and Sociology is on the south side of the building below North West Marine Drive. This entrance is accessible with a power door. The entrance leads into the main reception area of the building.
(2) The second entrance is located at the east end of the building off a parking lot area. This entrance includes a ramp and is level and acessible with a manual door. This entrance leads into the east wing of the building.
(3) The third entrance is located at the rear of the building off of Cecil Green Park Road. This entrance includes a ramp and is level and accessible with a manual door. This entrance leads into the lower level of the east wing.
Other Accessibility Features
- Accessible Elevator Available
- Accessible Washroom Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- Rose Garden Parkade
THERE ARE TWO SPOTS IN THE SOUTH EAST CORNER OF LEVEL 5 AND 10 SPOTS ALONG THE EAST WALL OF LEVEL 3.
To access the main entrance of the building from North West Marine Drive use the path on the east side of the lawn. Use caution on the sloped-ramp portion of the path as it narrows to allow for an exposed pipe.
Some wings / areas of this building are inaccessible due to stairs.
There is an exposed pipe part way down the path from N.W. Marine Drive that causes the path to narrow. Use caution.