(1) The main entrances to the Life Sciences Centre are located on the south side of the building on Agronomy Road. These entrances are accessible with manual doors.
(2) The second entrance is located on the west side of the building on Health Sciences Mall. This entrance is accessible with a power door.
(3) The third entrance is located on the north side of the building in a service lane behind the hospital complex. This entrance includes a sloping path and is accessible with a power door. This entrance leads into the lower hallway and entrances to the front of the lecture theaters.
(4) The fourth entrance is located on the east side of the building near the Ambulance Station. This entrance includes a ramp and is accessible with a power door.
Other Accessibility Features
- External Accessible Ramp
- Accessible Elevator Available
- Accessible Washroom Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- Health Sciences Parkade
THERE ARE TWO ACCESSIBLE PARKING SPOTS ON LEVEL B IN THE SOUTHEAST CORNER NEXT TO THE ELEVATOR.
To reach the lower level and the accessible entrances to the lecture theatres, use the path down to entrance #3.
None. This building is fully accessible.
The service road in between the Life Sciences Building and the hospital complex slopes steeply. Use the sidewalk only in this area and use caution.