Cecil Green Park House
6251 Cecil Green Park Road
- Cecil Green Park Coach House
- Cecil Green Park Squash Court
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- AVP - Development [D] [W]
- Community Partnership [D] [W]
- Exec. Dir. & AVP - Alumni Affairs [D] [W]
- Faculty Women's Club [D] [W]
- Public Affairs [D] [W]
- VP - Communications and Community Partnership [D] [W]
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
- used for events such as weddings etc., includes extensive grounds
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1911
Cecil Green Park House was built in 1912 in the Tudor Revival and Arts and Crafts Style for Edward Davis, a Vancouver lawyer. In 1967 Cecil and Ida Green purchased the house, had it renovated and restored, and donated it to the university for use by organizations such as the Alumni Association to foster development of a bond between the university and the community. The house and grounds can also be booked for weddings and other special events.