The Leonard S. Klinck Building
6356 Agricultural Road
Short Form (SIS) Name: LSK
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- Centre (W. Maurice Young) for Applied Ethics [D] [W]
- Digital Media Technologies - Ancillary Services [D] [W]
- General Classroom Facilities [D] [W]
- General Study Space [D] [W]
- Institute of Applied Mathematics [D] [W]
- Integrated Sciences Program [D] [W]
- Mathematics [D] [W]
- UBC Information Technology [D] [W]
- VP - Human Resources [D] [W]
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1947
The Leonard S. Klinck Building was opened in 1948 as the New Applied Science Building. Since then it has been the Engineering Building, the Civil Engineering Building and the Computer Science Building. Its current name honours Dr. Leonard S. Klinck, the First Dean of Agriculture at UBC, and the university's second president.