P. A. Woodward Instructional Resources Centre
2194 Health Sciences Mall
Short Form (SIS) Name: WOOD
- P. A. Woodward Instructional Resources Centre Lecture Theatre Addition
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- College of Health Disciplines [D] [W]
- Continuing Dental Education [D] [W]
- Dean of Dentistry [D] [W]
- Dean of Medicine [D] [W]
- eHealth Strategy Office [D] [W]
- Faculty of Dentistry [D] [W]
- Faculty of Medicine [D] [W]
- Family Practice - On Campus [D] [W]
- Food Services [D] [W]
- General Classroom Facilities [D] [W]
- Institute for Aboriginal Health [D] [W]
- School of Audiology & Speech Sciences [D] [W]
- Student Health Service [D] [W]
- Theatre and Film [D] [W]
- UBC Interprofessional Continuing Education [D] [W]
- UBC IT Audio Visual Services [D] [W]
- UBC IT Creative Media Services - Ancillary Services [D] [W]
- VP - Academic & Provost [D] [W]
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
- Woodward Biomedical Library
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1972
The Instructional Resource Centre (IRC) was constructed in 1972. The lecture hall portion was added in 1978.