Botanical Garden Centre - Gate House and Shop-In-The-Garden
6804 South West Marine Drive
- Botanical Garden Centre - Campbell Building
- Botanical Garden Centre - Gate House and Shop-In-The-Garden
- Botanical Garden Centre - Reception and Education Centre
- Botanical Gardens - Greenhouse, Alpine Garden
- Botanical Gardens Area
- Botanical Gardens Scholars' Retreat
- Botanical Gardens Workshop (Trailer)
- Botanical Garden - Garden Pavilion
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research [D] [W]
Admission to the Botanical Gardens is purchased from this building.
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
- Gift Shop and Plant Store
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1990
The Botanical Garden has existed at the Point Grey UBC Campus since 1915. In 1970 the Gardens were relocated to their present location south of Southwest Marine Drive.