Botanical Gardens - Lunchroom
3463 Ross Drive
- Botanical Gardens - Greenhouse
- Botanical Gardens - Greenhouse and Workshop
- Botanical Gardens - Lunchroom
- Botanical Gardens - Shade House
- Botanical Gardens - Workshop
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research [D] [W]
This building is not open to the public.
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1971
The Botanical Garden has existed at the Point Grey UBC Campus since 1915. In 1970 the Gardens were relocated to their present location south of Southwest Marine Drive.