(1) The main entrance to the D.H. Copp building is located opposite the Instructional Resource Centre on the south side of the building. This entrance is inaccessible due to stairs and has a manual door.
(2) Another main entrance is located at the south east corner of the building across from the Instructional Resource Centre. This entrance includes a ramp and is level and accessible with a power door.
(3) The third entrance is located on the west side of the building across from the Wesbrook Building. This entrance is accessible with a manual door.
Other Accessibility Features
- External Accessible Ramp
- Accessible Elevator Available
- Accessible Washroom Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- University Boulevard Lot
Persons using wheelchairs should use entrance two (the one with the PHYSIOLOGY lettering on the wall).
None. This building is fully accessible.