1822 East Mall
Short Form (SIS) Name: ALRD
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- BC Law Institute [D] [W]
- Building Operations [D] [W]
- Dean of Law [D] [W]
- Faculty of Law [D] [W]
- Finance and Administration [D] [W]
- Food Services [D] [W]
- General Classroom Facilities [D] [W]
- Graduate Studies and Research [D] [W]
- International Center for Criminal Law Reform [D] [W]
- Legal Advice Program [D] [W]
- Library [D] [W]
- Student Academic Services [D] [W]
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
- Law Library
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 2011
In September 2011, UBC Faculty of Law opened its new building, Allard Hall. It is named in honor of a UBC law alumnus, Peter A. Allard, and his generous contribution toward the new building. This is the first purpose-built, all-new law building for a Canadian law school in 30 years.