(1) The main entrances to the Geography building are located on the west side of the building on West Mall. These entrances are inaccessible due to stairs and have manual doors. These entrances lead into the main hallway of the building.
(2) The second entrances are located on the east side of the building off of the Geography Courtyard and Mathematics Road. These entrances are inaccessible due to stairs and have manual doors. These entrances lead to the main stairwells in the building and to the main hall.
(3) The third entrance is located at the south east corner of the building near Agricultural Road. This entrance is level and accessible and has a power door. This entrance leads into the south hallway of the building.
(4) The fourth entrances are located in the centre of the east side of the building off the Geography courtyard and Mathematics Road. These entrances are inaccessible due to stairs and have manual doors. These entrances lead to the rear foyer and the rear entrances of rooms 100 101 147 200 and 201.
Other Accessibility Features
- Accessible Elevator Available
- Accessible Lift Available
- Accessible Washroom Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- Fraser River Parkade
THERE ARE 2 ACCESSIBLE SPOTS ON LEVEL 8 NEXT TO THE CONNECTOR BRIDGE TO WEST MALL.
To reach the accessible entrance, use the service driveway from Agricultural Road.
Some wings / areas of this building are inaccessible due to stairs.