(1) The main entrance to the Frederic Lasserre Building is located on the east side of the building on Main Mall. This entrance is level and accessible and has a manual door.
(2) The second entrance is located at the west end of the building adjacent to Memorial Road. This entrance is level and accessible and has a power door. This entrance is closest to the elevator.
(3) The third entrance is located on the north side of the building in the Fine Arts Courtyard. This entrance is level and accessible and has a manual door.
Other Accessibility Features
- Accessible Elevator Available
- Accessible Washroom Available
Closest Accessible Parking
- Old Administration Building Lot
Persons having difficulty with stairs should use the north end of the Main Mall sidewalk to access the level terrace that runs around the building to all entrances.
The upper floors of this building are inaccessible due to stairs
Persons with mobility impairments should avoid the stairs directly in front of the main entrance on Main Mall and use the accessible paths to the north and south instead.