2211 Wesbrook Mall
Short Form (SIS) Name: ACU
- Koerner Pavilion
- Purdy Pavilion
- Detwiller Pavilion 1
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- Acute Care Hospital [D] [W]
- Brain Research Centre [D] [W]
- Dean of Medicine [D] [W]
- Faculty of Medicine [D] [W]
- General Classroom Facilities [D] [W]
- Medical Genetics [D] [W]
- Medicine - On Campus [D] [W]
- Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy [D] [W]
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - On Campus [D] [W]
- Physical Therapy [D] [W]
- Psychiatry - On Campus [D] [W]
- Radiology [D] [W]
- Risk Management Services [D] [W]
- School of Nursing [D] [W]
- Student Health Service [D] [W]
- Surgery - On Campus [D] [W]
- Urologic Sciences [D] [W]
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1980
The Koerner Pavilion was built in 1980 and was named after Walter C. Koerner who donated to the project, along with the Greater Vancouver Hospital District.