General Services Administration Building
2075 Wesbrook Mall
Search for related Web Site [W] and Directory [D] information by clicking the appropriate link below, or see the UBC.ca site's list of A
to Z UBC Web Sites.
- AVP - Human Resources [D] [W]
- Financial Services [D] [W]
- Parking & Access Control Services [D] [W]
- Risk Management Services [D] [W]
- Supply Management [D] [W]
- UBC Information Technology [D] [W]
Services at this Location
Check the availability of UBC wireless network access at this location.
View Facilities Manager contact information for this location (facilities maintenance, operations and renovation issues).
Unique Location Features / Special Usage
History / Points of Interest
Year Erected: 1969
The General Services Administration Building was constructed in 1969. Along with the MacDonald and Friedman Buildings, the General Services Administration Building was designed to present a symbolic entrance to the university at Gate One.